Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is so exciting!

Tom I am absolutely giddy with your news. An ISBN number!! That's the real deal. An ISBN!!! That's the equivalent of having your first ultrasound when you're pregnant....a nice little confirmation that there actually is a baby in there!! Can't wait to see it in print, I will probably pass out from the excitement. Will you sign some copies for us? And most importantly, will you remember all of us when you're famous? =)

I cancelled classes today so that I wouldn't miss the Veteran's Day Assembly at school this morning. Sean is pumped because he realized that he'll be the only Smith there to introduce Grandpa today....Ian is in middle school now and Jack goes to a special school on Tuesdays. So the kid that actually needs no microphone will have a microphone to introduce Grandpa today. Should be a hoot. I'll try to take video and post it.

Then "Birthday Gal" gets to choose her lunch location. Should be a very, very fun day. Our neighbor Linda's dad is joining us at the Assembly also...he was in the 86th Blackhawks in both Germany and Japan. He can tell some stories!

We have our first basketball practice tonight! Sean is on a team. He's the first Smith to try his hand at basketball. Ian is WAY into wrestling now that football is (almost) over. But I think for Sean, sports is just a social thing. Another excuse to talk to your buddies. (hmmm. I wonder where he gets that???)

Hope everyone has a great day today - I'm so excited to see some posts on here! Dad will flip if he hasn't been checking at home. I'll make sure he sees these today when they come over.

Love you all!

No comments:

Followers