Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Afternoon at the Smith's

Hunter! Congratulations!!!! Glad you were able to bag your deer before Obama makes owning that gun illegal. ;-) I was hoping we'd get some deer photos on here this weekend......

Sophie and I just went on a long walk - it's a beautiful day here - and now I am getting a lasagna ready. One of my students at SIU is from Copenhagen and has been over here for dinner (I heard him say that he ate cereal for every meal, so of course I insisted he come over. Maybe I have a little bit of Mary in me after all....) and his girlfriend is in town this week so they are both coming over for supper. They are both very cute, very sweet, very young and very blonde.

Scott just left to go scout TVs...our TV upstairs takes two hours to warm up and for some reason, we never plan that far ahead. =)

It's so fun checking this site to see if anyone has posted anything!!! Much more fun than getting ready for classes tomorrow. Hope you all are having a great Sunday afternoon.....!!!

No comments:

Followers