Friday, November 7, 2008

Nilsson Blogging


Well, the idea of Norm's Friday newsletters made me want to set this up in case any of us wanted to post something as well.
It might be fun for us to have a bulletin board where we can all post goodies as we find them...
besides, won't dissenting be so much fun? Remember, Hillary says it's the highest form of patriotism!
We were hoping for a quiet weekend, but the cult that we belong to (whoops, I mean Lindbergh Junior Flyer football) just scheduled us for another tournament even though we thought the season was over....so guess I have to wash all those pads one more time.
I'm looking forward to hearing some of Jeff's stories from election day, and I'm sure Katie will be asking off for Jan 20th so that she can go and cheer THE ONE during inauguration.
I'll be posting a photo of Scott's new brewery logo sweatshirts, and I'll be taking orders for Christmas! If you'd like a tour of Scott's brewery, (my kitchen), please contact Norm. He's the merchandising/tour director. And we're going to try to dress up Sophie like a clydesdale.

No comments:

Followers