Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Impressive!

Have I mentioned I went to college on a full ride scholarship??? All I have to brag about, besides the kids, is something I did almost 30 years ago!! Ouch. I am very proud of you, big bro. Writes a book and cured his slice in one year!

I am coaching for the first time this year. I am an assistant for a good friend of ours coaching 5th and 6th graders. We've had two practices. I missed the first one and ran the second one. I believe I can help these kids and I seem to have the patieince for this age group. I filled in as head coach last year four times and went 4-0. In two of the games, I had to put in the Nolan press at halftime to speed up the game and create turnovers to catch up. It was like 12 minutes of heck!

Taylor has a big veteran's day deal at school today and she is hand signaling (?) the Lee Greenwood version of God Bless the USA with her class.

The boys and I will be in the woods this weekend as deer season opens Saturday morning. We've got the stands set up and have seen several nice bucks on this property. We're really hoping Hunter gets his first deer this season.

Mom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Guess I better get back to work and try to sell something!!

No comments:

Followers