Friday, November 14, 2008

A new Guy heard from

Can you believe that I finally (with a lot of help from Julie) figured out how to be a blogger. Like Ty, I raked leaves the other day but Mary did not offer to take my picture and, even if she had, I would not know how to get it on the screen. That's another lesson for Julie. I typed a long message yesterday thinking I really knew some stuff but I didn;t know how to post it and, as such, did not make the blog. Played golf at the Legion yesterday for the first time this year as I Did not play in the Sr League this year. I played well but , contrary to Tom and Ty, there were no trophies when I finished. Jewel invited Mom for a birthday luncheon today and I got to go along. Was nice. Keep up the postings as Mom and I really enjoy the banter. Dad

No comments:

Followers