Monday, July 6, 2009

Tough to Compete.....

Julie has been throwing down some deep stuff lately, which makes normal family stuff seem fairly insignificant. I will lighten things up with some baseball talk. I am directing Newburgh's largest ever baseball tournament July 23-28. We're having 10 teams from seven different states coming to town. We expect over 500 people from out of town.

I have built a web site for the tournament that I want to show off. I can't get the link to work!! Julie, will you fix this for me?

www.newburghregionalbaseball.shutterfly.com

We're off to a good start. We won a tournament in Madisonville, KY last week and went 2-2 in Nashville over the weekend. We lost to a REALLY good team yesterday 5-0. We're going to the State tournament this week in Greensburg, IN.

I'm still looking for ideas on fundraising for the tournament. If you have some ideas, please comment. I have a Harry Carry recording of 'Take me out to the ballgame' we will play in the middle of the fourth of each game!!

No comments:

Followers