Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lighter Fare

Sorry about the "heavy stuff"....the 4th of July always gets me goosebump-y. And don't worry, my friends harass me constantly about being the only nerd who cries during fireworks.

Okay Ty, here's your link! The website looks great. Hopefully the tourney goes without a hitch and you can hop in the car when it's over and join us all at the beach. I'm guessing my pal Linda is waiting until after the ASG to get your goodie-bag ready. I am actually working the team store during the Home Run Derby as a "greeter" with my friend Julie Korenak. Yes, we will be getting paid to talk to people. Is this a great country, or what?? (Actually, we'll be getting paid with merchandise, but that's okay too)

Here's Ian's band from last week playing some Lord of the Rings music! Happy Tuesday, everyone!


No comments:

Followers