Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I need some geneology assistance

So anyway I'm playing tennis with this very quiet guy and he's really good so afterward we start talking and it turns out he is a fireman from Sweden -- Paul Bierksson. So I dazzle him with all of my tales of the Swedish relative and he asks me where in Sweden did they live and when did they come over? I told him I would find out and get back to him.

He is from Karlskrona which is a coastal town on the Baltic Sea best known for a Russian Submarine running aground in 1981. I googled it; Paul was not mentioned.

So if any of you who know -- Julie -- can you post here from where Nilson Peter Nilsson hailed and the year he immigrated. Any other info you have would be appreciated and I will fake an accent and make Paul Bierksson think I'm a native Swede.

p.s. How about Henrik Stenson -- another one of we Swedes -- winning The Player's Championship? Paul and I are thrilled.

Tom

No comments:

Followers