Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Massive THANK YOU from Dad

TO: Mimi, Tom, Ty, and Julie I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am to have such wonderful kids.Today, each of you and your spouces, have taken me into the 21st century with most entertainting piece of equipment conceivable. What a great way for me to pass the time and now that the phone is a seperate item I can spend untold hours exploring nmy new toy.I have even Skyked ( is that the right word ?) with Ty and Mimi and Ty was not happy with the old blackboard in the back ground so we had to improvise an SIU banner to hang there so that it would seem like I"m having a press conference. And, Kudo's to Julie who brought the machine over on Thursday and gave up most of her Saturday to install the internet. And, let us not forget Al Gore. How proud MOM would be of you guys. Love Dad

No comments:

Followers