Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This is so cool

There is a bookstore in Broken Arrow I frequent called the Book Place and the guy who runs it was nice enough to read The Sombrero Beach Club while I was still writing it. He really liked it. More about that in a minute. Anyway, the Book Place is now stocking The Redemption of Chance. I was actually standing in a bookstore that is selling my book. It was something I had dreamt about when I started this whole thing and today I got to see them on the shelf. He said they haven't sold any yet, but it didn't matter. It was an indescribable feeling.

Now the next bit of news: Publish America has accepted The Sombrero Beach Club and will publish it. The ink is still wet on the contract, but hopefully it will be ready for a good summer read on the beach. It should only be about 300 pages and therefore a lot less expensive.

I will Keep everyone posted

Tom

Followers